At Wyndham Veterinary Clinic, we understand that the cost of living is rising and it can be difficult to make ends meet. We do want the best treatment for your pet and are committed to helping those in need by offering a 10% discount to clients who hold a current health care card or a current pensioner’s card (not senior’s card). We do this through no obligation, only through a genuine desire to help.
The discount applies only at veterinary visits including vaccinations, consultation, surgery procedures, drugs and hospital care.
It does not apply to the following:
– Routine desexing operations (as these are discounted already and the council offers further vouchers where applicable)
– Breeding or reproductive services
– Pathology tests (e.g. blood tests, urine tests, ear swabs, etc.)
– Non-prescription items (e.g. flea control and worming)
– Pet foods
– Written prescription fees & compounded prescription medications
– Vetpay accounts
Discounts on routine visits will be applied Monday – Friday, between 9 am and 3 pm Monday to Friday. It does not apply for weekend or after hours appointments. If you have an animal with a genuine emergency such as a sore eye or wounds, you will receive the discount at any time. You may be required to provide proof of eligibility by reception staff at each appointment.